The 3rd European Lunar Symposium will take place in the Bruno Touschek Auditorium, at LNF-INFN (see map).
The program will consist of the following events:
- The registration desk will open at the ELS venue at 2:30pm and close at 7pm.
- Visit to the SCF_Lab space test laboratory (http://www.lnf.infn.it/esperimenti/etrusco/) from 5pm to 7pm. Since this is a restricted clean-room facility up to 3 groups of 10 people will be accepted on a first come - first served basis. Please, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Requests for visiting the SCF_Lab are now closed.
- Welcome Reception with food and drinks from 7pm to 8pm.
- ELS scientific program; lunch, 2 coffee breaks (mid-morning and mid-afternoon); Social Dinner.
- ELS Scientific program; lunch, 2 coffee breaks (mid-morning and mid-afternoon).
All of the above is included in the symposium fee.
In addition to the Symposium, the following events will take place:
- IYL-2015 Seminars on May 12th: the INFN-LNF Seminar Committee (chaired by Manuela Boscolo) is happy to invite the ELS participants to attend seminars dedicated to the celebrations of the "International Year of Light - 2015 (IYL-2015), that will take place at the ELS venue from 3pm to 5pm. The seminars will include a coffee break. Attendance to the IYL seminars and coffee break is free of charge, but will require a separate registration (see the link to the IYL-2015 Seminars in the left menu).
- Space Agencies Workshops on May 15th: INFN-LNF will host the Global Exploration Roadmap and ISECG workshops, organized by representatives of the Space Agencies. Attendance is free of charge but will require a separate registration (see the link to the Space Agencies Workshops in the left menu).