|To submit an abstract an INFN Indico Account is required. If you do not have one, please create your personal account by following the link "External Users" available in the prompt window that appears when you start the registration process.
Extreme QCD (XQCD) is a series of international workshop-style conferences, held annually, which aims to cover recent advances in the theory and phenomenology of QCD under extreme conditions of temperature and/or baryon density, together with related topics.
Both talk and poster contributions will be considered.
Abstract acceptance will be notified by 14 May 2017.
• QCD at Finite Temperature and Density
• Heavy Ion Collisions Phenomenology
• Phase Diagram of Strongly Interacting Matter
• Properties of the Quark-Gluon Plasma
• Properties of Strongly Interacting Gauge Theories
• The Sign Problem in Lattice QCD and Other Theories
• QCD in External Fields