Participants are invited to register by filling the online Registration Form.
The fee must be paid in Euro (€) to the Istituto Nazionale di Fisica Nucleare - Laboratori Nazionali di Frascati by bank transfer or credit card (and by "storno", for INFN participants only).
Method of payment (for non-INFN participants):
- Early registration and payment, by July 31st: 250,00 € (*)
- Late registration and payment, by Sept. 14th: 300,00 € (*)
- Reduced registration fee for ENEA Frascati participant: 150,00 € (*)
(*) VAT included (22%).
Participants must specify in the registration form all the billing details, necessary to prepare a correct fee receipt or invoice; they are invited to check with their administration if the fee must be invoiced to the institute or if it can be invoiced to the participant name. If the fee must be invoiced to the institute it is necessary to provide us with all the required information well in advance:
- Exact name of the Institute
in addition for Italian Institutes only:
- C.U.U. (Codice Univoco Ufficio),
- SPLIT Payment.
STORNO INFN (INFN participants only)
The registration fee of INFN participants will be paid through an internal transfer among INFN sites. Other forms of payment will not be accepted. Further information can be obtained from the local INFN administrative offices.
CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS
- by September 17th: 80% of the fee minus VAT will be refunded
- after September 17th: no refund will be possible
The registration desk will open on Wednesday October 3rd, at 8:30 am.
- CREDIT CARD
Payments with credit card must be done through the following web form:
http://www.lnf.infn.it/pos-online/pagamenti/ (accepted cards: Visa and Mastercard; suggested browsers: Firefox and Internet Explorer).
- BANK TRANSFER
INFN - LNF Congressi e Foresterie
Via E. Fermi, 40 - I00044 Frascati
IBAN: IT 31 Q 02008 39105 000102577662
code BIC-SWIFT: UNCRIT M 1385
reason for payment: ICFDT5, registration of "participant's name and family name"
- since the bank transfer may take several days, a copy of the bank transfer receipt should be sent to the workshop organizers: email@example.com;
- the bank transfer commission is at the sender's expense.